family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

update

Ok, so I left off with Sunday night.

I forgot to add to that that my mother bought us our travel system (car seat and stroller) while we were registering on Sunday so we have that now and I LOVE it. I guess I should since I picked it out.

Mark and I then on Sunday evening put together the stroller, bassinet, and a new storage system thingy I bought at Wal-mart. It's looking pretty babyfied around here.

Monday was a crazy busy day. Mark and I were ready to go and get things done. We got a pediatrician (Dr. Steve Chavez), got insurance mumbo gumbo figured out, printed a list of daycare providers (talk about a headache), called the church about baptism, nailed down a name (we are about 95% sure we have this picked out), started cleaning out the closet in the baby room and started some laundry!!!

I also got to go and get a massage. I had received a gift certificate from one of my students at the end of the year and I enjoyed it. It was much needed and felt great.

Mark has been FANTASTIC - trying to help out whenever and however possible to keep me sain (may be a lost cause at this point), but I am Very grateful for him and can not wait to watch him be a daddy - he is going to be one of the best I'm sure of it. I know he is one of the best husbands and I'm sure he will be even a better daddy.

That pretty much sums up our Monday.

FYI - we meet with our lawyer tomorrow to discuss everything. We will keep you posted.

Please continue to pray for all involved. Hopefully this blog will be full of pictures SOON!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us poseted! Relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to put together all that adorable baby stuff!
    The word "babyfied" made me laugh, but I'm sure it definitely describes your house right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive