family pic

family pic

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Still here/Prayers

Just wanted to let you know that we still don't know anything more than we've already posted.

I also wanted to take another opportunity to thank everyone for their love and support. Please continue to pray for the baby, the birth mother, and us!

That is not the prayers, however, that I am requesting in the title.

My sister-in-law, Brandi, has been ill the past week, with some pretty scary symptoms. Her fine motor skills are deteriorating :( She has had an MRI and blood work, but still no answers. She was going to a neurologist this a.m. to hopefully get some answers. Please pray that they get those answers and that the problem is something that can subside and the symptoms will go away. She is handling this all like a champ as she stays at home with her 3 girls. One of which is a new born baby.

Thanks in advance for the prayers you extend to her and her family.

7 comments:

  1. I just read that- sounds very scary! We will definately add her to our bedtime prayers tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted on Brandi- sounds pretty scary. Hopefully she has some help during the day in Texas until she feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about Brandi! I feel like I know what a great person she is, through you! Will of course add her by NAME to our prayers! Still can't wait to hear any news from you and Mark. Hang in there! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks jenny, it means a lot to me to be mentioned and have people praying. Every bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandi and family will be in our prayers also. Is Monica down there helping out?

    Love,
    Mom K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, we will definatlly pray for her and her family for strength and answers through this. Please.. keep me posted and let me know if they hear anything.

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sid and I are praying for all of you guys!!!
    I'm concerned for Brandi, and poor Jeremy, I bet he is worried. We all take things for granted, we forget how blessed we are until something goes wrong somewhere. We will keep up the prayers.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive