family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fiesta !!!






I had my end of the year party for my class this past Sat. and it went really well. Other than it being pretty darn hot. We set up our tent in the front lawn and served tacos and burritos out of our garage. Then we headed in for some much desired air conditioning and to watch the video slide show I put together for my class. We had great food, great company and a really great time! We ended up having 40 people come, and still had way to much food. (Good thing Mark and I like leftovers) Speaking of Mark I couldn't have done this without him. He was such a WONDERFUL help. I know most of you aren't surprised by this. He helped clean to get ready and when I came up from the basement after watching the slide show and passing out presents the food was all already brought inside :) I'm so blessed by him. That meant we were all ready for ice cream and some more visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Wow~only your basement would hold that many people! Looks like a party~ great pics too! ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how it went. Glad it was a success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see your video sometime! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive