family pic

family pic

Friday, June 12, 2009

Prayers

I just wanted to update everyone on my sister-in-law Brandi.

Her symptoms are not getting any better :(

The reason I'm posting this morning for prayers is because she will be going to the doctor today to hopefully get some answers. The plan, as I understand it, is that they are going to run a slue of tests today. We are all very prayerful that this will be something reversible and she will have complete healing.

I will let you know as I find anything out, but wanted to request that you pray for her and Jeremy (Brandi's husband, Mark's brother) as she goes through the tests today.

Side note - to our knowledge the birth mother has not made her decision yet, today is one month from her due date! Prayers, Prayers, Prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on Brandi! John 14:27 tells us of Gods amazing Peace! Praying that for both of you today, in different ways!
    ~ Also I love that you started putting pictures on your blog! I'm a picture person :) Hang in there, I'm still watching for good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how Brandi was doing. How scary! I hope they find something out!

    We've been praying hard for you too! Hang in there!

    Can't decided on a background huh? TOOO many to choose from! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive