family pic

family pic

Monday, June 29, 2009

Clarification/'Bud'

I just need to clarify that the drawers on the shelf system are NOT blue. They are purple and black to match the K-state theme in the babies room. I may be loosing it, but I'm not that far gone to post something that would be that telling. Nice try though I love how you all are analyzing every last little thing Mark or I do to try and figure this one out.

'Bud' - I have a peace lilly in my living room that I've had and miraculously kept alive since my Grandpa Buds funeral. It has not had many blooms in its day and hasn't had one at all for over a year now. Two days ago I went to water it and it has a 'BUD'!!! I truly believe that this means the baby is coming soon and that my grandpa is letting me know in his own way, and that he wants to be here to meet his new grandchild. I can't wait - the baby is on its way!!!

3 comments:

  1. ohh- that gave me goosebumps.... I have one of those peace lillys and it hardly ever blooms.. crazy! Can't wait for the news! love Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-pa Bud has definatly been poking his little arm around here... Blake has been asking about him lately, and he was WAY to young to 'remember' him. I know we all still talk about him all the time, but he's never brought him up himself, but has twice in the last 3 days. Papa Bud we love you and we want you to be here for Jenny and Mark too!! (Thanks for the cry Jenny)

    ReplyDelete
  3. July 9 would be a great day to be born!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive