family pic

family pic

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lunch

To keep you updated Mark and I had lunch today with the birth mother. To our knowledge she has still not made her decision. We visited about many things and the conversation again went smoothly. It was nice to get to visit with her more and learn that the baby is still doing well. Everything looks to be on track for an on time delivery :) One month from TODAY!!!

Mark and I want to thank all of you for your continued support and prayers. We also want to thank you for not hounding us with phone calls and questions - that was the purpose of this blog and for the most part it has served its purpose. Please still feel free to post questions on the comments section of this blog and if we feel comfortable answering the question we will do so. Again, thanks for all your support and prayers - we will continue to keep you updated.

6 comments:

  1. So did she by chance give you guys any sort of idea on when she is hoping to have her decision made? We will continue to pray for you and her and that special little baby. Please also let me know when you hear something about Brandi, she's been on my mind all day.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Glad to hear that the birth mother met with you again. Hope it helped in making her decision as this is such a hard thing for all involved. I wish her a speedy decision :-) and of course to make this baby the first of many McFadden babies! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW a second meeting!! I understand not getting ahead of yourselves, but the fact that she took time to get to know you a little better is a good sign! I have said it before, but you are Mark are just very likeable people :) (not just saying that cause your my boss) Was wondering though if she has said anything that would indicate to you when she will be making a decision? I understand it could be delievery day, was just wondering if she had said anything. Thanks again for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, great! Did she contact you? That seems like a good sign ~ just wanting to get to know you better! Keep postin' ~love and prayers Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still praying for God to give you an answer and SOON. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I didn't know that. That's nice :) and a good sign I'd think, though I shouldn't push the hope. My question was already asked I think, but:

    Did she call you and ask, or did you call her?

    and

    Did she ask any other questions of you?

    and I guess in order to not bother you and get all my questions out now so you can pick and choose what to answer . . .

    Have you asked her any questions, like

    Do you want an open or closed adoption- well, I guess it's open since YOU'VE met her, but I mean, for the child, what kind of communication does she want to keep up? Occassional pictures, letters, visits, what's she thinking about that?

    sorry if that's too many questions. LOVE, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive