family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brandi

I spoke with Brandi last night and she was having a GOOD day! We were thankful for that. I just wanted to keep you all updated and let you know that she is going to the doctor next Monday. I guess they are going to run some more blood work. I have no idea what for specifically, but it is to hopefully get them some actual answers about what it IS. They are thankful to know some things it is NOT, but would really like an answer about why her body is doing the things it's doing. She will not be seeing the second opinion doctor until early July now.

Please pray for answers and healing. I'll keep you posted as I know more.

P.S. As far as we know the birth mother has yet to choose - Thanks for those prayers too. We appreciate each and every one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating us all. Praying for both intentions every day.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive