family pic

family pic

Saturday, June 27, 2009

news

We just wanted to let you know that we aren't keeping anything from you we just don't have any new news.

We have picked out a name and we think we know how we are going to spell it. We have picked Godparents, but haven't asked them yet so can't say who. We are working on getting the babies room fully ready. We went to Target today and got a new shelf system we are going to put in there.

And... we put the car seat in my car. I was NOT excited for that at all and it was one of the easiest things we've done to get ready. The latch system is amazing!!!

Well, gonna go I think we are going to try and put together our new shelf system. I wish we had more car seats to put in that would be easier.

Most importantly though, please continue to pray that all of this continues to move smoothly. Pray for peace, patience, and swiftness. I don't just mean so we can meet our baby, but for the birth mother so she may not have to endure being pregnant in such heat any longer and for the delivery. That it may be quick and as pain free as possible. Thanks in advance for your continued prayers during this joyful time.

4 comments:

  1. The new latch systems are amazing! I am so glad you guys are getting everything ready. Prayers are still coming your way for all that you mentioned. Sounds like you've made some of the BIG decisions, and I can't wait to find out that name, and to finally get to met HER/him, but more importantly to see you guys be parents. I am just so excited for you and, many prayers for Peace are coming your way.
    Love YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet its exciting to drive you car because everytime you look in your mirror you see the car seat! I am so excited to hear the name as I know you guys have had a good list going for a while... and just so you know, I think its a boy. That's my guess at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep- I was thinking boy as well. Can't wait to get "the" call. We'll be on vcaction starting next weekend so we better get a call on the cell from someone!!!! ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's getting so close now.....only one more day of June! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive