family pic

family pic

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lunch

Lunch went really well!!! The birth mother texted me right before I was leaving and asked if we minded if her mother joined us. Of course I said that would be fine. It was nice getting to meet her as she will be up at the hospital on the big day as well. We did find out that she will be delivering at the hospital and not at the birthing center.

Probably the most exciting thing though is that she gave us sonogram pictures. I will share one with you now!!!





We also found out that due to the Fourth of July she will be going to the doctor tomorrow instead of Friday. The birth mother said she would contact me to let me know how it goes. Her appointment isn't until the late afternoon, but I will post after I hear from her.

We are still requesting prayers for:
1) The baby to be healthy
2) The birth mother
3) A quick and painless delivery
4) Patience
5) Peace

THANKS!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG!!!! Now we can all see baby Mac.... of course it would be a side shot... no help there. It's so perfect~ can't wait to give it kisses from Aunt Beth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~funny comment from Jenna on the way to swim lessons today. "I prayed really hard last night that God would make the baby be a girl~ he has all the way up until the dr takes it out to change it to a girl if it's a boy right now"! Kids are funny~so a girl is what Jenna's bettin on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL :) I know that wonderful feeling of the first little glips of your baby! Your sonogram gave me goosebumps... getting so EXCITED for you 'three'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo excited. This is ALMOST the posting I'm waiting for. . . I'll hang on until I see you two holding HER.

    Lizziebear is reading with me, she wants to hold the 'gril'. She's also a little confused, she wants to know whose tummy is it in, Mark's or Jenny's? :)

    I loved Jenna's comment- what knowledge of God! :) He CAN do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful picture! Soon everyone's cameras will be flashing.
    Love,
    Mom and Dad K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a good sonogram picture! I can't wait to take some of my own pictures... Prayers are still on the way. Can't wait to get that phone call!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive