family pic

family pic

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bath/Today

I will start with the bath last night. It went well. He actually didn't seem to mind it. By that I mean he wasn't mad, but wasn't quite sure what to think. All in all it went really well.

Today we took another trip to the doctor to have our blood drawn to check our bilirubin levels. (Jaundice) He was at a 6.6 in the hospital and we needed it to go down. Well, they just called and he is at an 11. We were instructed to keep feeding him at a min. of every three hours and to up his feedings. He will also get to spend more time in the sun today. He is still doing really well, just worrying mom and dad. We will also have to go back on Thursday to have his levels drawn again :( That about broke our hearts this a.m. so we are not looking forward to having it happen yet again.

We did take a walk with him in the stroller this morning and he wasn't sure what to think of at the beginning, but ended up thinking it was pretty cool. We have had another nice relaxing day so far.

FUNNY STORY -

AMY - "Did you ever think you would worry about someone so much?"
Mark - "No, and I never thought I'd be excited to get up from 12:30 - 2:30 in the morning either, but I loved my time with him!"

I know I'm biased, but Mark has to be one of the cutest dads ever.

3 comments:

  1. ok- wow~ I'm impressed~ looking forward to a 2:30 feeding.... he MUST be one of the best dads ever! ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if Mark ever STOPS smiling.... on Sunday he was just beaming and I can only imagine how exhausted he probably was. Next week might be hard for him to go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the pictures, girl?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive