family pic

family pic

Sunday, July 12, 2009

WE ARE HOME!!!

Hello all,

Well we got to leave the hospital at about 1:30 today. Our best friends Marshal and Kelsey drove in from KC today and visited with us at the hospital and helped us carry everything out to the car. Jaren loved the car ride too, which is great because I have a feeling his daddy would have went crazy if he were crying. Mark is absolutly the cutest dad I have ever seen. At 4:47 a.m. Sat. the 11th of July he became a man who worries about germs ( I love it ) The way he interacts with Jaren and looks at him makes my heart mealt. I knew he would be great, but he is surpassing my expectations!!!

After we got home today we unpacked our bags and the company started rolling in. It was so nice to share Jaren with everyone and let him meet the family. Mark did take the time to give him a tour of our house. Showed him his nursery and our bedroom. (cute) My mom and dad brought over dinner and man oh man was it tasty. I had chicken noodle soup and Mark got Pork chops, and fried potatoes. Ok, so we each had a little bit of both.

Our company is all gone for the evening and we are looking forward to some good bonding time with our son. Which I'm sure we will get as he slept through everything all day today and is starting to wake up right now.

We will be going to see the doctor tomorrow as Jarens PKU levels were in the low end of the average range and the on call doctor said she would like us to come in and get it double checked tomorrow. So we will have our first outing already! That should be fun!

Now it is time to try and start a sleeping rotation. Good Night!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving the fact you are still posting... I was afraid once Jaren was home you'd be too busy to post! He must be a good baby. I might call tomorrow to talk about some things for the shower on Sunday~ when is your sisters shower? this weekend too? ~love and prayers talk soon~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you at home too! Mark is ADORABLE with him. Although my heart melts evertime I see either of you with him. It has just made you two complete again. You've been wishing and praying for this for so long.
    Love ya ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jenny!!!

    So exciting to see you holding your baby. I'm sure your heart is full after all these years of waiting.

    May God bless your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all 3 of you!! I'm just so incredibly happy for you. :)

    -Carmen Kelling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark and Jenny,

    Congrats!! Michelle and I are so happy for you!! Enjoy your new son. We will actually be in town this coming weekend. If it works out for you, we may try and stop by. We'll be in touch. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive