family pic

family pic

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Doing great

Mark and I are doing really great. We are enjoying our time with Jaren, every last min. It is just such a surreal feeling to want something so bad for 5 years and then to finally have it. Words can't really express how we are feeling.

I do know we are full people. The food that everyone is bringing us is so great. Last night Marks parents and sister brought over chicken, fresh okra, new potatoes, corn and a cookie cake. It was SOOOO good and we were all very full. THANKS. Then tonight Christa (the Occupational Therapist I work with during the school year) is bringing over McAllisters for us. Yummy :)

Thanks again for everything we are truly grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Has Mark quit smiling yet, or is it still plastered there?

    I'm glad he's such a good baby for you. He's helping make it even easier to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to read your blog. You keep explaining why you're not posting enough, but I think you post a ton! I feel like I'm right there with you. Jaren's so cute and strong! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive