family pic

family pic

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Names/Project

I want to start by telling you all how much fun it is to hear your name guesses. Thank you to everyone who has participated. Saying that I know there are many more of you out there who have not commented yet. Mark has seven siblings and only 2 have given their guesses so far - so stay tuned there are more name guesses to come. Not to mention my mom said she was thinking about it and her guesses were to come too. We only have 13 comments so far, and I did some research and 19 has been our high number of comments.

Now for my project. I was going to go lay out at the YMCA today and read my book, but when I walked out of school it was cloudy and the breeze was even a bit chilly - so I decided to go to the fabric store and buy fabric to re-upholster the glider in the babies room.




This is the chair before I got my hands on it. I'm sure you will all agree it doesn't match with the baby room decor. We couldn't pass it up though, about a year ago, our neighbor was selling it for $10 at their garage sale.




This is the new chair after I upholstered it!!! I didn't know I was so handy ;)

Just in case you hadn't realized it this is Mark and I's last Tuesday night to be able to go to bed Not being parents!!!!!!!!!!

On a separate and sad note - I would like to request prayers for my best friend Kelsey as she lost her grandfather. The funeral was actually today. Please pray he may be in peace and that her family may be able to celebrate his life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, good job on the chair. That was a big thing to get done, and not something you were truly guessing you'd have done. We are all praying for the 9th here. Any day sooner would do though! Love Ya ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the chair! I'm impressed! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive