family pic

family pic

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello

We are still here just tired.

Casey brought over a delicious dinner last night, one of my personal favorites, smoked meat. He smoked some pork butt, pork ribs, and beef ribs. It was delicious. And tonight our friends the Conaways are coming over with Steak kabobs. I can't wait - they may rival the smoked meat. Actually I'm just a meat lover so I'm sure it will be fantastic.

I have some Really cute pictures to post after I can finally get our home computer up to running order. I got a really good one of Jaren holding his own bottle. He ALWAYS has his hands up by his face especially when eating and it is So darn cute.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see them! Is he doing any better at night? You need to wake that boy up during the day~ run the vaccum~ take him to Texas Roadhouse (plenty loud)~ days and nights mixed up is such a pain! love you guys~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so enchilladas not the best meal for your house! I'll remember NEXT baby :) Can't wait to see more pics he's soo cute! And I'm sure changing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive