family pic

family pic

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PICTURES


When I'm out, I'm out, but man I'm peaceful. Mommy and Daddy watch me sleep a lot.



Here is me showing off my muscles and holding my own bottle at just 8 days old.



Here is me with all my aunts and my mommy at the shower. (Aunt Brandi is not pictured as she is back in Texas meeting with doctors. She has a spinal tap tomorrow morning and we will be praying for a safe procedure and answers.)




Aunt Beth made my cake for the baby shower this weekend and it was So good. The shower was a lot of fun and I got some cool stuff. THANKS to everyone who was able to help us celebrate my joining the McFadden family! :)



Everyone is always talking about how BIG my hands are so here they are. My mom and dad think they are pretty perfect!



I'm just cute, that's all :)



Me and Mommy!!! (Sorry it is sideways)

Well, I gotta go now, ya know important stuff to do. I had a busy day today. Mommy and me took daddy out to lunch as he had to return to work today and was NOT happy about it. They introduced me to Taco Tico. When mommy and I got home I decided to fill my diaper so mom could see that I had lost my platybell!!! Mom was really excited and keeps telling me that now I need to loose the umbilical cord. It makes her nervous. I am really glad I lost the plastybell too because that means I get a real bath tonight and I love my baths.

Thanks for all the prayers and remember to keep praying for us that we can make it through Aug. 20th without any speed bumps. I better go, I've got a lot to do you know, eat, sleep, and be cute!!!

Oh, and the steak kabobs must have been good last night because those people ate for a long time and from what I could see there wasn't much food left on the table. Then they were all making yummy sounds as they ate some reece's peanut butter cup brownies. (Thanks Matt and Kristy it was YUMMY) Now we get some chicken from Grandma and Grandpa Mac tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. He is so darn PERFECT!!!! As always, had a good time last night with your family. Let us know when Jaren is ready to play cards. :)

    I feel revenge brewing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh... what is a platybell Jaren? Sounds like I should know seeing that you are really only days old. Sounds important- good job on getting rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE KSTATE PIC! He is too darn cute and his hands do look really big! I am going to get around to posting some shower pics soon and get the pics developed so I can get you your copies! love Beth

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive