family pic

family pic

Monday, July 27, 2009

Update

We are doing great and growing so fast. Jaren is so big he looks older everyday.


Mommy, Cheeks and I decided to read some of the books from my showers today. I got SOOOO many books - my new bookshelf in my room is actually overflowing - Mommy is pretty pumped to she keeps talking about all my cool new books.



Don't hate me because I'm handsome.



This is the cake that mommy's friend Kelsey made for my shower this weekend. Isn't it great.



One of my many adorable faces.


I had another shower this Sunday and it went really well. THANKS ladies. We had tons of good sweets and Jaren and I got some really cute gifts. My best friend Kelsey came down for the shower this weekend and we got to hang out which was really nice. She was a good helper too. She pulled the night shift on Friday night while mommy and daddy slept. Then on Sat. we went shopping and daddy and Jaren came along and were troopers.

Carolyn, the PT that works in my classroom, brought over spaghetti and meatballs today, with bread and cookies. It was so yummy. I ate WAY to much - thanks.

Other than that we are just hanging out and enjoying each other. Jaren is just such a sweet good baby. The only times he is upset is if he wants his diaper changed, wants to eat and or has some gas, which Mylacon drops fix like magic.

We are getting very excited for his baptism which is this Sunday. We have been waiting for this day for a long time and it is so close :)

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow~ he is growing and changing sooo fast! The cake is sooo cute~ and the way he's growing you could have put down his position _ lineman! So sad I'm going to miss the Baptism =:( So who's making the Baptism cake? love you guys Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read each day and check up on the new mommy and daddy. Thanks for sharing. Jaren is sooo cute. Congrats. and thanks for sharing. Donnel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, can't wait for the baptism either!!! I love the pics and can't believe how much he's growing already.
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's definitely gotten bigger since I saw him. I am so happy for you guys. I hope this weekend brings all three of you and God even closer than before!!
    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive