family pic

family pic

Thursday, July 2, 2009

So excited

I am getting so excited and anxious to hear from the birth mother. I think her appointment was at 3:45, but can't remember for sure.

She still may not call till later this evening, hopefully I can wait for her to call me so I don't bother her by calling her.

I'll let you know.

Also, thanks to everyone who signed up to bring us meals. We are SOOOO excited they all sound delicious. Also, please know you are welcome to stay and eat the meal with us when you come.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited too, the longer this baby waits the closer and closer it gets to me being gone at camp. It will kill me to not be here to share in this moment with you =( I just can't wait. Maybe this appointment will get labor started (that can happen). Love ya ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiously waiting with you :) And where do I sign up for a meal? (that you won't eat:) I know like I can talk!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive