family pic

family pic

Thursday, July 16, 2009

proud mommy

Ok, so I know it is a fluke, but still he did it.

Last night while Jaren and I were bonding. (he is still a little confused about night time and day time:) )

I decided that he could use some tummy time so I laid him on his tummy and laid in front of him so when he would lift his head up he could see me. Well, he wasn't mad, but I can't say he loved being on his tummy so he was really moving. And I don't think I've posted yet, but Jaren is strong.

He ROLLED OVER all by himself. Like I said I know fluke, but he still did it.

Also Kameron brought us over dinner last night and oh my goodness I need to go back to Jazzersice soon. Mark loves lasagna and hers was no different. Plus I got to spend some time with Avery - which was my favorite part.

6 comments:

  1. that's why I never used a changing table with the kids...I was too afraid they'd roll off of it~always ended up changing the diaper on the floor...he is super strong though, even though it may have been a fluke...I've never heard of a baby so young rolling over...WOW! Bet Mark is getting all kind of ideas for what kind of athlete he could be.... love you..Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor (Kim's son) was really strong when he was an infant, and he's still really strong (and seems to be the most interested in athletics at this point). I'm sure you're both excited about that since you're both so athletic! Awww! Even if it was a fluke, it's still hard not to be proud, and why shouldn't you be?? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Go Jaren!!

    I'm also impressed that you did tummy time in the middle of the night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I actually don't think it was a fluke at all, I bet he is that strong. That's awesome!

    We had to move Connor to his regular crib quite early (alot earlier than I would have liked) because he kept rolling over in his bassinet (that rocked) and getting stuck on the side or getting his arms stuck out the side (and I was worrying about it all the time).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember Michael rolling over really early too; and feeling the same way- fluke, but exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, see how much I can miss in 5 days!!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive