family pic

family pic

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

spoiled

I don't mean Jaren either.

Mark and I have been so spoiled by everyones help. We have been so blessed to have our families here to help us and give us advice. NOT TO MENTION FOOD.

My mom and dad brought us over food the first night we were home from the hospital and man oh man was it ever delicious. They brought chicken noodle soup and pork chops and fried potatoes. Yum, my two favorite meals.

My sister Nikki and her family brought us over pizza the next night.

Geri Beatty and her family brought us over a tortilla soup the other night that Mark is now in love with. He tells me it WILL be a regular at our house now.

Tonight on of my students parents is bringing over Lasagna and Mark is really excited about that too.

It has all been so good and it a very nice gesture. THANKS a million to Brandi for setting up the care calender for us - it has been fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive