family pic

family pic

Friday, July 17, 2009

Baptism/Godparents

We wanted to share with everyone that Jaren will be baptised on Sunday, August 2nd. Father Michael Linnebur will be baptising Jaren. Mark and I attended High School with Father Linnebur and are honored he as agreed to do this for us. We are not sure of the time yet as we are waiting to hear back from Father, but will let those of you that it applies to know when we hear back from him. It looks like it will be around 3:00 p.m. that day.

Now as for Godparents - after a LOT of conversation and consideration we have decided that Jarens Godmother will be my twin sister Amy, and his Godfather will be our brother in law Mike. We have asked both of them and they have agreed so there is no getting out of it now :)

We can't wait for his baptism as it is such a special day in his life.

I will try and post some more pictures tomorrow - he is just getting so cute.

He is smiling a LOT more and tonight he even laughed at me when I was telling a story about something dumb I had done. It was perfect timing. He is growing up so much each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive