family pic

family pic

Friday, July 3, 2009

baby quilt

Well, we are still waiting. There is not much going on other than cleaning and well, preparing. I think we are good to go. The only thing we really have left is to take our baptism class - which we will be doing on Tuesday night and to schedule the baptism, which I plan on doing on Monday.

I did go to my Grandma Ginia's house a couple to times to work on the baby quilt I made for our child. I am SOOOO excited to say it is done and I think it turned out really great. It is a warm blanket so it is not one we will use for a while, but I'm sure it will get good use later.

It is a raggedy quilt.


This is the raggedy side of the quilt - which is the front or right side.




This is the back side or the smooth side of the quilt. Mark likes this side better.


I hope you all like it because I got a blister on my finger from all the cutting.

5 comments:

  1. very cute~ did the material come from anything of yours or Mark's? or did you just pick out the materials yourself? Baby Mac will love it I'm sure....we'll be expecting that call soon...love the Millers ~ ps ~ Mike is making fun of me for checking the blog multiple times a day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - your quilt is beautiful!! By the way, the quilt class to make the K State throw which we discussed, begins on July 14. Debbie checked today. She was wondering if you were still interested.

    Love,
    Mom

    Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer--so cute!! I love this quilt!

    Thinking of you and checking your blog, even tho we're on vacation in Philadelphia! :)

    XO,
    Debbie M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it you did a good job on the quilt! I think this blog has become an addiction for some of us. Ithink it's funny. This has got to be one of the MOST anticipated babies for a long time.. Can't wait to snuggle HER/him in it!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, true. The quilt looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive