family pic

family pic

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday...

Well, there is not much to say. The days are passing just very slowly.

I did speak with the birth mother today and she is feeling the same as before. No contractions or anything new. She does go to the doctor tomorrow for her LAST appointment and has told me she will call me after the appointment. She didn't remember what time it was so I'm not sure when I will hear anything, but hopefully it is earlier than later because I will be at the Keith Urban concert tomorrow night. I will post about the appointment as soon as I can.

I'm SOOOO impressed with everyone 25 comments on the name guess post so far. Way more than I thought. THANKS - it has been a lot of fun.

I have added a poll for everyone to post their guess on if Baby Mac is a boy or a girl. You can vote until noon on Sun.

Thanks again and please continue to pray that the birth goes well and all the papers that need to be signed get signed. There are just so many extra steps when you create your family this way and we appreciate everyones support and prayers more than we can ever fully express. ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TILL WE WILL BE AT THE HOSPITAL!!!

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive