family pic

family pic

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

updates

Some of you have asked if it is possible or how you could get notified when we post new information on our blog. I don't know exactly how this works as I honestly don't use it, but I have stolen this information from my sister-in-laws blog (Thanks Brandi) for you to read and see if you'd like to do it. I'm also not sure if the link is going to work as I copied it over from Brandi's blog and I've never blogged a link before so if not you may have to type it in the address bar yourself.

Here is the info from Brandi's blog and the link:

Google Reader
If you like to read people's blogs, but only want to when they have new material...then Google Reader is for you! Instead of checking someones blog 100 times a day waiting for that new post, you can be notified when they have posted something new!It's my new best friend. And instead of trying to explain it, here is a link to someones blog that explains it in simple terms:

http://thepipers.wordpress.com/2008/04/28/what-is-rss-a-step-by-step-guide-to-google-reader/

I hope this is helpful and will work for you all. I am already compiling a list of 'stuff' to blog about while we are in the excruciating (I mean fabulously relaxing) waiting period. The time in between being put into the active pool where birth mothers can see our portfolio and the time we get the phone call telling us we have a baby!!! Many fun exciting things such as our infertility journey, what race - sex - age - etc.. of baby we are going to be looking for, and much much more. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I know the waiting period honestly, really sucks, but I laughed when I read the "excruciating (I mean fabulously relaxing) waiting period" part. =) You guys have done a great job with every part of the process, and any wait's going to be hard. I'm praying for it to go quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we will be anxiously waiting your new posts. I really won't mind if they call me each time someone looks (did you run that by him)? We are all so excited for you guys and can't wait for you to send that AWSOME post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Mark have been given a wonderful gift and that is each other... I mean if you have to wait there is no better company! :) Am anxiously waiting for your post informing of your new arrival! Praying for Gods perfect timing! (that is't sooner rather than later:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive