family pic

family pic

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moving along

Hello everyone,

Just to keep you updated we are moving right along with our side of the process. We have been literally busing our butts to get this done as fast as possible. We finished our picture portfolio (which also contains our dear birth mother letter) last night at midnight and am going to order it tonight. I made it on an online program. I think there may be a way I can put a link to it from here, but that will have to come later. Mark did an excellent job on our letter with a little bit of help from me (especially on one paragraph) it is about him:)

Mark and I both have next week off so we will be completing everything else from the list at that time so it will be ready to go next Monday for our home study.

Just wanted to let you know what we were up to and thank you all for your support and prayers.

4 comments:

  1. YEAH! What a relief to have that done! I know the portfolio you two put together is wonderful! All our love and prayers, Mom and Dad K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ~ you are bustin your butts ~ the sooner the better, right? love you ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you guys have some time off together to get those other things done. This struggle for you two (to me) has brought you two together even closer through your struggles! I can visibly see it from the outside! I am personally in amazment of your guys strength. Love you both ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so GREAT that you guys both have a spring break to work on your crazy To Do list!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive