family pic

family pic

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Day

Tomorrow night at this time we are going to be doing our home study. (What ever that entails) I wish I knew more of what to expect, but I guess that is part of the experience. I got to see a lot of family over this past weekend with a bridal shower for Mark's brothers fiance, and a baby shower for my cousins wife and everyone that got to see our portfolio had good comments. I know they are all family and have to say that.

Mark will be getting back from Vegas tonight and is going to love to see the little list I'm creating for him of stuff he has to do on his day off tomorrow, while I'm at work. Dusting is the main one he gets to do :) Maybe I should leave the toilets too.

Anyway, I plan to post tomorrow night after the home study to let you all know how it went so if you are curious please check here for the update. This is our last hurdle and can't wait to be done jumping through hoops and get to the point where prospective mothers could see our portfolio.

Thanks for all your encouragement and prayers! We are so blessed to be surrounded by such supportive and loving people.

5 comments:

  1. Always here for you. I'm sure you have done way more than you need to, and she's going to be so impressed. Also I'd like to add that since we are family that means we also have to tell you the TRUTH. Youre portfolio is great and it shows a great picture of you two! Love ya and can't wait to hear the report tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow night. Your baby will be blessed to come home to both of you. Your portfolio book is beautiful -- thank you for sharing it with us at the shower.

    Sending many prayers and well wishes your way!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your portfolio is wonderful! My guess is that the home study is simply a come and visit and check out that you are what you appear to be - nice people anxiously awaiting bringing home your new baby. I am sure there is no hidden agenda waiting to catch you off guard. It will go wonderful and you will be able to heave a big sigh of relief. Enjoy the visit and know it is one more step completed. There will be a special candle lit to take away the worries for you.

    All our love,
    Mom and Dad K

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're thinking of you and praying all goes well! Sorry I've been behind on my blog reading! I've also spread the word through my email address book! We love you guys so much! Sarah and crew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey jenny and mark,
    I wish you well this evening. I think you will be surprised at how smoothly it will go! But I will still pray that it goes well, and that you both feel a peace about it. (and not be too nervous)
    If the home-study person gives you any trouble, just let me know, and I'll be ready to kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive