family pic

family pic

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's next?

A lot of you have asked us what is next - so here it is:

We WAIT AND PRAY.

We have jumped through all the hoops there are for us at this point. Now our portfolio can be shown to prospective mothers and we can pray that a baby is in the works for us. My first prayer is that there is already a healthy baby growing for us, but I'm trying to remain patient. God will bless Mark and I with a child when the time is right, I truly believe this was all in the plans for us and that it is going to happen. Well I know it is going to happen, it is just when that I don't know.

All your prayers, well wishes, and lit candles are appreciated so much. All your prayers have helped Mark and I make it through this stage of our lives. I don't know what else to say, but THANKS.

3 comments:

  1. We are just so excited to see you two become the great parents we know you are going to be!! Wishes Prayers, and everything else will still be coming your way. I hope God doesn't make you wait to long either, because we all know it's in his hands. He obviously has the perfect child for you guys. Love Ya ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't think of two better parents out there (or a better extended family). Soon you will bless a child with your love! I know it's been a long road, but like you said, everything is in His plan. Hang in there, and we'll keep praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait to meet my new neice/nephew(s)! It just dawned on me that you may only have couple months preparation, as opposed to nine- not that your not prepared, but it could be right around the corner! :) :) :) But I'll calm and be patient. . . Is there a trimester that's normal for this decision to be made? An average period of time from picking you to delivery? Do you get to request to find out the sex, or would you even want to? I'm getting ahead of my self here, I realize, but I'm REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU!

    Ok, calm. Wait and pray. I can do that . . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive