family pic

family pic

Friday, March 27, 2009

Portfolio

Mark took our completed portfolio to our lawyers office today with a couple of questions:
1) What do you think?
2) Will we get to know each time somebody looks at our portfolio?
3) When we get chosen how will we find out?

The answers were:
1) I love the hard cover and pages are a really good quality. I've never seen one done like this. "you nailed it!"
(YEAH!!! big sigh of relief)
2) No, it is to much of an emotional roller coaster if you know each time somebody looks at it.
(I understand this and I'm sure he is right - I just want to make sure it is getting seen and not collecting dust)
3) you will get a phone call. (a watch pot never boils right? you better believe I'm going to jump every time the phone rings from now on)

Just wanted to share. Thanks again for all your love and support.

4 comments:

  1. I thought he'd be impressed with the portfolio ~ I was brought to tears with the "Mark through Jenny's eyes" and "Jenny through Mark's eyes" ~ I'd say you nailed it too! ~love the Millers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your portfolio was great, I'm glad he agreed too! It would be so hard to hear everytime that somelooked, but I would like to hear so you can just ask your lawyer to tell me!!!!! Wow that will be one of the best phone calls ever huh?
    Love Ya ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your portfolio is wonderful! It will make them fall in love with you guys. I would love to say relax when the phone rings, but I know you will not. It is in God's hands - trust Him that you will get your phone call when the time is right. TRUST - is the key.

    Mom and Dad K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny!
    Thanks so much for sharing the profile with me. I just loved it! I especially liked the black and white of your wedding day, Mark decorating the cake, and the graduation pics of you two. How cute! The nursery looks so sweet too. I'm sure you are so anxious to hear something. I know the wait for us sometimes felt like time crawled. OF course your wait has been 4 years coming, so it feels even harder to sustain patience! I will pray for you and your continued journey. Can't wait to see baby shower pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive