family pic

family pic

Thursday, June 2, 2011

37 weeks - full term!!!

As of Tuesday I was 37 weeks which is conidered full term - so any time now peanut :) We do have names picked out, but as you can guess we are not sharing!

I am still feeling great and really have nothing I can complain to much about. Overall I have had a wonderful pregnancy. I haven't had to many pains or sick days, my husband has been an angel and my son, well, he's almost two and considering that he has been fantastic. All I keep telling myself at this point is that within 5 weeks I will be able to lay on my stomach again!!!

Anyway I went to the doctor yesterday and not big news. I did test negative for group b strep, which made me happy! I am dialated to one and am 25% effaced (however you spell that) So really not to much going on. I go back next Tuesday.

This weekend I am having my annual fiesta for my classroom and should have about 50 people at my house celebrating the end of the school year. It is supposed to be about 95 degrees so please pray I can hang in there.

Here is my big belly - and keep checking more fun posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy the pregnancy has gone so well Jenny! You are looking great. I didn't realize what wonderful timing this is for you and your school year - yay :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive