family pic

family pic

Friday, June 17, 2011

quilt/belly/baby names

If you remember,I made a quilt for Jaren before he was born and this is the quilt I just finished for this baby. Jaren's is the same type of quilt, but his is in classic colors so I did pastels for this one so they would be differant. Don't ask what I'll do for the next baby, no idea.



This is my belly at 38 and a half weeks. I am now 39 and a half. I'd say there is no change, but I have dropped more as I used to be able to see my popped belly button and now I have to lean over to see it :) Oh the joys of pregnancy. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday and will probably schedule an enduce date. If I get to choose we are hoping to schedule for the 30th of June, but don't know if I get to I'll find out on Tuesday.



Don't forget to leave your baby name, birth date, weight, guesses on the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I need a hint with the name!
    I guess, Jacob, 7lb 8oz, 6-28-11.
    I'll have to think about girl names....no idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.....girl....Millie Ann, Boy......Michael Nicholas......born June 25 during the rib celebration, David's birthday, Anniversary for Grandpa John.....8 pounds even! Good luck, thinking of you constantly now:) Sarah and crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say the weight would be about 8lbs 12oz and his name might be Jordan James. No idea for a girl but the weight would be the same. Grandma Mac

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive