family pic

family pic

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

babies room

The room is ready. There is one wall hanging I am still working on, but other than that we are ready to go. The nails are even hung for the wall hanging so as soon as I can get it finished it will be up and ready. We do still need to hang the video monitor, but we are relishing every last min. we can use it with Jaren while we can before we switch him to his new monitor. The video monitor has proven benificial as we have moved to the toddler bed. We will miss not having that with him, but will appriciate having it in the babies room as much as we did when Jaren was an infant.

3 weeks left as of today, if I go ontime, which I'm not counting on. I keep telling myself 5 weeks left, although I'd give anything to sleep on my stomach tonight.




1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive