family pic

family pic

Sunday, June 12, 2011

book videos

ENJOY - they are a bit long, but in my opinion worth every second, I'm not biased either.

For some reason it is starting in the middle of the second book, I have the hardest time getting videos on here right. Just wanted to let you know.

Here are a few videos of me reading books with daddy.

The first book is all about me. Thanks to the Trujillo family for this wonderful book. Watch close on chubby legs as he touches his and on hug page as he gives himself a mini hug.

The second is open the barn door. Thanks to aunt boz for this one. My favorite is the rooster.

The third is one mommy got on her book orders. The third is probably Jaren's current favorite although not as exciting to watch. Watch his eyes close though he scans the pages so carefully and gets excited mostly at the second to last page.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I only saw one video. Don't know what I need to do to see the rest.
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Truck is Stuck! Such a wonderful book! We got it from Kristy a year or maybe two ago, and Connor LOVES it! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive