family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

D-Day update

Today is my Due Date and I just got home from my doctors appointment.

I am dilated to 2 1/2 and effaced to 70 still. I was hopeful for more, but I guess will have to be happy with progress.

We scheduled another appointment for next Tuesday and have scheduled an inducement date for Thursday the 30th if nothing happens before then. So 9 days at the MOST we have to wait to meet Peanut :)

Please pray we don't have to wait 9 days I'd really like to go into labor naturally.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely in our prayers for a natural, safe delivery. I truly believe it will happen.
    Love, Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you are SO close to meeting your sweet bub! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.. I think it is a girl and Alyssa votes it is a boy. Our girl name is Malena Katherine and our boy name is Bryson Brant.

    We will be thinking about you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive