family pic

family pic

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

38 weeks / e-mail

I had my 38 week doctors appointment this afternoon and it went, ummm... ok. I did have some progress. I am still dilated to one, but am 50% effaced. That is pretty much all the news. I am swelling rather nicely and have strangers comment on my ankles so that is great as well has having record setting heat in June, but all in all I still feel great and can't complain, just ready to see if we are having a he or a she.

Special thanks to my sister who picked up Jaren this afternoon and took him to her house to play while I took a nap before my doctor's appointment. It was heaven and just what the doctor ordered. Thanks, Amy, I REALLY appreciate it.

I had a friend post about signing up for the e-mail update when I have a new post on my blog and she said it worked great, so please sign up if you would like to get an e-mail when I post. FYI - we will have a laptop at the hospital and will post on the blog when the baby comes and get some pictures on there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive