family pic

family pic

Thursday, June 23, 2011

hospital visit

Well, last night beginning at 1:00 I had contractions that were 7 min. apart. On top of some other concerns I had and at my nurses suggestion Mark and I headed to the hospital at 5:00 this a.m. to be sent home at 7:30. The contractions have continued all day, NOT at 7 min. intervals however which I am grateful for. All is good and the baby looked great on the monitors. There was a concern that my placenta may be separating, but it is not so we are all healthy, just uncomfortable and tired.

With all the contractions, lack of sleep and anxiety, the Induction date has been moved up to Monday the 27th at 7:30 a.m. So only a few more days left and Peanut will be greeting us. HOPEFULLY before Monday, but at least I know it will be by Monday.

Please pray for a healthy baby and safe delivery. As well as a reprieve from the contractions if I'm not going to go till Monday. I'd love to just go tonight and int that case = BRING ON THE CONTRACTIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive