family pic

family pic

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wall hanging

I have finished my wall hanging much to the help of my sister Amy and her Cricuit cutter and Gypsy (sp?) scrapbooking machines. As well as my friend Tisha for the wonderful idea! I am so excited about it and can't wait to fill it up.

It is a 'chunk chart' Each month on the anniversary of the babies birth I will take a picture of peanut with the same stuffed animal to show each month how big peanut gets compared to the stuffed animal. The far left big section will be filled in with the babies name once we know if it is a boy or a girl. Amy already has the paper ready to go just as soon as we know if it is a he or a she!!! I can't wait to find out.

1 comment:

  1. This is FANTASTIC! I really love the stuffed animal adaptation. The entire room looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive