family pic

family pic

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

May 2019

May was a great time with lots of fun in this house.

We were invited to a craw fish boil and it was yummy and fun!!!


Jaren had his 6th 1/2 sibling born and after 5 boys he now has a 1/2 sister


 The school had a showcase night
Landrie had a elephant exhibit showcase
 JJ and his partners grew some crystals

Just a little fun with Jaren



On a nice Non-preschool Day Ryland and Taylin and I went to Tanganika








 Brave girl
 As I took this picture I laughed out loud and thought about how different it is from 1st to 4th child.  If this were Jaren at her age I would maybe have not even let him climb that high and FOR SURE wouldn't have let him do it without Mark or I 2 inches behind him.  
Now I'm sitting on on the sidewalk taking pictures from afar.
To give myself a little credit I did survey the structure and figure out my quickest route to get to her if something happened.
 I'm just gonna say HELL NO.  I had a hard time even taking these pictures


FUN DAY








These were signs the kids had filled out at school and were hanging in the hallway

 To update - he got 100 points each semester so he way overshot his goal. 
I believe his classroom 'goal' was 11 points the first two semesters and they moved it up to 15 the second two semesters.

Having some fun with friends at the ball field





This girls loves books and I love that she loves them

One of my former students graduated High School

We had such an amazing night playing Go Fish this night













Dress up fun

So October of 2018 when I couldn't jump on the air mat with the kids at the pumpkin patch because my bunion hurt to bad I decided it was time to do something about it.
So on May 20th I had bunion surgery.
Then on Sept 19th I was able to start Therapy so I could walk 60 miles in Nov.
then on Dec 27th I had yet another surgery on the same foot same area as I had a bony block 
that was not allowing me to regain my range in my toe.  
I am still to this day going to weekly therapy to try and make it where I can tip toe to get something off the top shelf and to run.  

The first surgery was so hard on the family and Mark was a SAINT.
2 weeks splint - 2 weeks cast - those 4 weeks on a knee scooter
then 4 weeks in a walking boot.
and since it was my right foot - NO driving for 8 weeks






Talent show at school!
JJ Jump rope


Landrie Lynn Gymnastics


Mothers Day is always a great day







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive