family pic

family pic

Friday, March 20, 2020

June 19 misc

June was crazy busy finishing up ball.
Lots of fun and busy.
Oh I'd trade quite a bit for busy right now and we are just getting started.




Fun Times at the ball tournament





This was the first time I got to see my foot after surgery.  
Amy had painted the toenails we could see with the splint wrap on.


Stitches out getting ready for cast to go on


Fun times



Of course I picked purple

The kids had a lot of fun signing my cast








Cast off
Pin out
Brace on


These girls color, color, color

Movie date with Mima Mac


Holly drove me to a game of Jaren's when I couldn't drive and Mark was out of town
Ryland was perfectly happy sitting on Holly's lap


We don't play on snapchat often (not sure why) but when we do Man they have fun






Tayling hanging out with Ashley at the ball park



I watched most of swim lessons from the car cause my foot couldn't get wet so here are the three videos I got.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive