family pic

family pic

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Ryland turns 6!

This year for Ryland's birthday pun day we went to the K-state game I posted about just the other day.
He had so much fun.

Ryland's smile (when he isn't asked to smile for a camera - cause that comes out like Chandler on F*R*I*E*N*D*S)
anyway his smile is AMAZING and lights up an entire room.
He sure had fun at his party - lots of smiles.

























 Jude and Ryland are so darn cute together - can't wait to watch them through the years.
I never had a cousin in my school much less in my actual class so really excited for them to have that.
Jaren has a cousin in his class as well as Ryland.
Side note not related to Rylands birthday but this year in school my kids had 6 first cousins in the building with them and if you count High school you would add 3 more)

Here are the birthday questions on his actual birthday day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive