family pic

family pic

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Jan 19 misc

Well, 2019 will take me MUCH longer to get through as for the entire year all that has been accomplished is I have dumped my camera and phone onto the computer so I have a TON of sorting to do.  
But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and the idea that I could catch up before 2020 is over.


Jaren with spiky hair

Crazy Ryland

 Girls hanging out at basketball practice

She loves to go to the games and cheerlead with Brianna and Alli

15 year wedding anniversary on 1-17

Fun trip to the dentist



Sweet sister cuddles

JJ and Cooper scouting out the competition
 This girls happy place is in the gym with a ball

Basketball siblings

Mini Mahommes

I love catching them reading books

dress up fun

Zabels were here and made it to Jaren's basketball game

Fun times with Maelin

Teaching Marshal Ticket to Ride

Ryland and Mavrie Kevin

Enjoying a nice Jan. day






Love this Pic

Landrie and Mav

Buddah and Mav


Daddy and Mavrie

Landrie Makes a free throw

Landrie hustles on defense

Taylin dribbling

Taylin spelling her name

Taylin reading Sneezy the Snowman

JJ showing off some dribbling skills

JJ dribbles in for a layup



JJ hits freethrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive