family pic

family pic

Monday, March 16, 2020

April 19 misc

I am so excited I am less than a year behind on here.  
Each month is taking me way longer then it should if only I hadn't gotten so far behind.
That is a goal of course, but have to catch up on here - then change computers
Then catch up on some photo books I'm behind on and I'll be good to go.

Finding the positive of COVID - 19  staying home for spring break

Our Brother in Law, at this time Graciously agreed to do adjustments on Ryland to help with his Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome.  We started with weekly - then went bi weekly and we are currently going monthly and as of right now Ryland's last vomiting episode was on the second day of school - so middle of August (fingers crossed)

Taylin was always along of course for the adjustments and has fallen in love with getting adjusted.  Ryland tolerates it - Taylin loves it.

This day in April she caught Jaren laying like this on the ottoman and told him lay still I'm gonna "just" you.



Cousin bonding time

These pictures are cracking me up because just last night we put rollers in the girls hair.








Taylin Tess feeding her baby


Taylins hair could not be different from Landries

Riding the tractor with Papa Mike on a nice day - not much gets better than this

Celebrating Ashleys birthday!

Audra and Jeeps


Brandi and Luke

Brent and Ashley



Jaren loves the trampoline





Taylin really loves with Landrie gets hand me downs - she is pretty sure they all fit her right away


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive