family pic

family pic

Friday, March 20, 2020

Father's Day 19

So each year we play a family baseball game on Father's Day.  The tradition started by accident but is highly anticipated by all each year. Generally we are at my older sisters house and play ball at the park in St. Marks.
This year ( to my fuzzy memory of why) with the projected rainfall we moved the event to my brothers house so we could play at Ternes Field in GP cause its grass.  

Mark and his babies

Todd with Gabe, Hunter, Emma Kate, Jude, Olivia & Kyndell

Mike with Trinity and Alyssa

Robert with Michael, Isaiah, Elizabeth, Caleb  Mariah

My daddy with his babies

Having a little fun in the water



Olivia and Taylin warming up

We take this picture annually as well lined up in age order
 Both generations in age order
Then this is how we make teams we split up from here.

The oldest with the youngest

I was not able to participate obviously with my foot and could't really even move with everything being wet.















Good Game




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive