family pic

family pic

Thursday, March 26, 2020

4th of July 2019

I thought this 4th was gonna be weird with my brace on my foot and now I'm just hopeful that we will get to celebrate the 4th this year.  
Mark just found out that the will now be working from home through April 30th at a minimum.

Just have to remember all I have to be thankful for.
I told Mark doing this from behind schedule is making it hard.  Posting all the pics and videos of the kids playing ball that they won't get to play, Jaren's golf lessons, Landries summer Dance class.
Trying find fun things.  Trying to not be to stressed in front of the kids - Poor Mark I save it all for him.  


These two melt my heart so often - such a special bond

Proud Godmother???

Jaren's dodgeball team!

Getting ready for the parade

she is SO SO SO excited to get candy

Loves her self some flare

Trinity was not bothered by the rain



Nice little downpour right before the parade





Had to bag my foot and left it bagged for a while as everything was muddy


Jaren and Caleb

Ryland's favorite thing at 4th of July - the dunk tank



Jared Flax dunking Ryland


Ryland dunking his sister

Landries dodgeball team



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive