family pic

family pic

Friday, March 26, 2010

Zoo trip

Thursday the 18th was my Daddy's birthday and he took me to the zoo. He even had to DVR K-states first round game in the NCAA tournament to go with me and he did. We had a really great time and we saw a lot of people we knew. We ran into Amy and Blake and hung out with them. We saw Daddy's cousin Natalie and her two boys, We saw mom and dad's friend Kristi with Mara, Ella and Lukas, we saw mommy's friend Christina from work as well as Emily. Well, pretty much Sedgwick County was there. It was Crazy busy, but we still had a good time. Mom said we got a zoo pass so we will be going back. Anyone want to come with us??? Mommy can take one person with her for free.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. not sure I can make it another 6 days before I get my Jaren fix... he is truly one of the cutest kids ever! ~ love aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, it was fun and EVERYONE who wasn't working in Sedgwick County was there I think...
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive