family pic

family pic

Sunday, March 21, 2010

just because

I like my saucer!


See I'm a big boy


I won't crawl or get teeth, but I will stand at the furniture. This is actually my 8 month photo.


I have approx. 4 more post ready to go. Some really cute videos as promised of me with my bottle and clocks, a video of me giving kisses and getting ready for the bath. A slide show of my trip to the zoo. And the newest from this morning. A cute picture of Daddy and I reading in bed on the computer about how K-state made it to the sweet 16 and KU did not. Mommy said she won another competition at work (or bet) she made a bet with a guy at work, whoever's team (KU or K-state) made it farther in the tourney they other one had to wear their teams shirt. Mommy agreed, but said she would have to borrow a KU shirt, if she lost, as she refused to buy one. Now you all know what happened mommy paid UNI to win so she didn't have to wear a KU shirt.



4 comments:

  1. He has soooo much personality! Love his outfits too. So glad KU lost, even though it busted my bracket. Congrats on winning the bet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cannot believe how old he looks... can't wait to spend some time with him at Easter! love aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the videos
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do we get to see the entire saucer -- Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive