family pic

family pic

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go Cats

Mom and Dad are so excited for the big game tonight.

K-state is playing KU in the big twelve championship game in 2 hours. YEAH.

Funny - my mommy won her weight loss challenge at work yesterday and has been eating non-stop since. She is eating all the things she hasnt been since Christmas. At lunch mom was telling dad that what she really wanted was a chocolate milk from school. Dad told her that wasn't possible and mommy said she would just call her cousin Larry who delivers the milk to her school and see if he could hook her up.

Daddy then proceeded to tell her that on this day and this day alone she was not allowed to call cousin Larry (he is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, KU fan.)

That is our funny story for today. At least as of now.

Mom also asked me to give you a heads up she is working on a fun post of video's of me and my reactions to my two favorite things right now.

1) my bottle
2) clocks - yes that is any clock, anywhere, any time. I love clocks.

4 comments:

  1. Love the post! Hillarious!! Watching the game right now...Go Hawks!!! :-)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clocks? I've seen the bottle reaction, but clocks? I gotta see this!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive