family pic

family pic

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I miss you daddy

Daddy is in Minneapolis for work and I miss him SOOO much, he is my best friend.

I thought I'd share some of the photo's of dad and I having a good time so he could see them and me from far away.



This is Daddy and me reading up on how the Cats made it to the sweet 16!!! One of the best ways to wake up on a Sunday morning.



This is me and daddy "Watching" the March Madness games to see who the Cats will play on Thursday night - Don't worry Dad I'll watch the game for you and yell whenever Colon is in the game, since you will be on an airplane. Be safe.


Good Night Dad - I love you and can't wait to see you. Oh and mom says hi and hurry home.


5 comments:

  1. How sweet! I know how hard those work trips can be. Hang in there. He will be back before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetest thing ever!!!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- Jaren looks huge, like long huge, in that pic of watching the game with daddy with their eyes closed-- a trick that they must have learned from Grandpa Mike.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive