family pic

family pic

Monday, March 22, 2010

My favorite things

Here they are folks - videos of two of my favorite things. My bottle and clocks.

I think mom and dad are missing one though. I LOVE getting ready for my bath. I have asked mom to get a video of this so you can see how cute I am and how funny I think it is and she should be posting it soon. As well.

Mom also has not posted an update on me in a while so here is the quick and dirty on me. I am still growing like a weed. Last they checked mom and dad said I weighed 23.8 pounds. I am riding in style now in my new car seat, which is pretty comfy. I'm wearing 12-18 month clothes, still have my beautiful blue eyes, and my birthmom's nose. I am giving kisses now which must be pretty adorable because mom and dad keep asking for them, but really all I'm doing is licking their faces. Oh, well it makes them happy I guess I'll keep doing it. I do not have any teeth yet. I love food, mom and dad haven't ventured much on table foods yet, but I may have tried every level two food out there. The next level is marked for crawlers and I, well, I refuse to do that. Mom keeps trying to teach me how and I keep letting her know how much I protest that. Mom even said that she has worked with a lot of kids on learning to crawl and I throw a better fit then some of her 3rd and 4th graders. I figure if I can roll and get anywhere I want then why crawl, plus my big old belly keeps getting in my way. Well, that's the gist of what is up with me, I'm just an overall happy baby who keeps on growing.

Oh, I did go to the doctor a week ago for this funny rash looking area around my eye and found out I have ceberiah dermatitis. (I'm sure I spelt that wrong) it is just a rash that will go away in approx. 2 months. They can't give me anything for it since it is by my eye either. The nice lady said that it is just something kids can get, nothing caused it and there was nothing to do to prevent it. It doesn't seem to bother me so I'll just keep on trucking :)

Ok, now really here are the videos:


BOTTLE



CLOCK

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwww...I heart videos :) Nice work growing Jaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are priceless ~ is it the clock he adores or the K-State Wildcat??!! Way too cute either way!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding??? It's the powercat in the middle~kid knows a good thing when he sees it~ why not get excited! So "big boy"~can't wait to see him~ love and kisses aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto- that's what I thought too, it's the powercat, not the clock . . . :)

    Both are very cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up on your blog. The videos are stinkin' adorable. One question...Does he wear anything other than the tye-died crayola shirt if it's clean? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive