family pic

family pic

Monday, March 8, 2010

random events/prayer update

Prayer update first - Blake and mommy's student are both home from the hospital now and doing much better. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
This is my Grandpa Mike being silly with my cousin Cheeks


This is my grandpa mike and my cousin Hunter playing with me


This is my cousin Caleb riding by me




When my cousin cheeks came to play mom let us take a bath today



Me and Daddy cheezing it for the camera








4 comments:

  1. Glad that everyone is doing better. Cute pics!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cute, I'll have to get some of those from you. If this is going to let me post I'm going to post on all of them!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... I'm out of the loop! I am so glad to hear that Blake is home from the hospital! Yuck! Amy was just saying 'it had been a while'... so glad he is doing better as well as your student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bath photo! That looks like a handy contraption Jaren is in.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive