family pic

family pic

Monday, February 8, 2010

Trip to KC

A couple of weekends ago my parents took me to KC to visit with (aunt) Kelsey and (uncle) Marshal. We had a great time and I was VERY interested in their dogs. Mom and dad say I can spend time with Kelsey and Marshal's dogs any time, just don't ask for one. :) Party poopers.

Jaren thinking "I would like to taste Riley's ears"



This was the weekend when Jaren really seemed to 'get' sitting!
Now you can't stop him.

Mark and Marshal at the restaurant


Kelsey and Jenny at the restaurant


Me and Mommy playing at the restaurant.


I had a great time and can't wait to play with them again. Mommy says their coming to Wichita late this month and I can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. Man, Deetsy and Riley Jo miss you Jaren John! They think you are the most wonderful smelling little person out there. So glad you came to hang out with us and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok- now he's sitting on a regular basis... WE'RE MISSING IT ALL! He must slow down or we'll miss everything! We are coming back every other month this year (my new year's resolution) and he should just wait until I come home to start doing something new! love and kisses from aunt Beth this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That smile is Great!! Happy Happy Guy!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Aww mom, really, a dog would be sooo much fun! Drooling and slobbering everywhere, pooping and peeing and practice potty-training! Come on!"

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive