family pic

family pic

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just because

Mom laid out a big blanket and a bunch of toys for me to play with one day in the office so she could work on some homework and, well, I had other plans. I was to loud though so mom caught me digging around in the gift closet. She should have known better. I don't stay on a blanket anymore.
This is one of my favorite spots in the house. Playing in front of the mirror with dad. I love mom's perfume bottles. They never let me touch them though. One day I will be big enough and I will get them.


Mom says I look cute here. I think maybe mom shouldn't be left alone with me in the bath anymore. Although dad wasn't much help he got mom the camera. :)


Alfalfa?


Mom was really funny this day.



I just won't let mom catch me dancing on video, but it is sure cute when I do it!

4 comments:

  1. remember~ water in the face when rinsing hair~ learn from aunt Beth's mistakes.... kiss that cute little nakey boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Cutest thing ever!! (Next to mine of course, LOL)! He may be crawling tomorrow!!!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I adore every single one of these photos! He is sooooo precious. AND sooooo happy :) Love the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, you think he's mobile now, wait till he starts crawling, and you can't keep up with him. Enjoy every min, it all goes so fast.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive